Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
We’re looking for people to potentially add to our team in the near future! Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy being the hero that makes customers happy?
Here at CTI, we’re looking to bring on a Fiber Optic Installer to join our team!
- As an installer, you’ll be responsible to perform installations and repair of our internet, phone and TV services.
- You’ll be running cables in crawl spaces, drilling holes to fish cables through and making sure that this is done in a clean, professional way.
- Test and assess whether equipment can be reissued.
The ideal candidate needs to be:
- Have a sense of urgency
- Independently driven
- Eager to learn as we are constantly evolving
- Willing to get dirty. You will be in tight, cramped spaces at times. A lot of the time, they aren’t the cleanest
- Communicate with people with ease.
- Team oriented
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background Check
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
- Must be able to work in tight spaces and climb ladders
- Experience using simple hand tools (drills, wire cutters, etc) as well as network cable tools (crimpers, punch down tool, etc)
- Experience in light construction. This will help when deciding routes to take with cabling and how to make sure things look clean
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility in scheduling
- 100% Company-Paid Medical Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Most Federally recognized holidays off
- Weekends off or possibility of 4 day work week (depending on need of company)
- 401K matching
- Free service to your home (to those in our service area)
Go to all jobs