1100 North Sportsman Drive, Taylorville, IL 62568
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
We’re looking to add a new member to our team! Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy being the hero?!
We’re hiring a Network Technician to work out of our Taylorville office.
- You’ll be surrounded by like-minded techs that have a wide breadth of experience and knowledge.
- The ideal candidate has to have a passion for technology and a desire to problem solve.
- You’ll definitely have help when needed but we really want someone who enjoys solving issues independently.
- You will handle on-site repairs and remote service as well as in-shop repairs when needed.
- You needs to be able to remove virus, spyware, and other malicious software with common software tools.
- You need to be able to identify and resolve hardware issues with desktops and laptops.
- All of this needs to be in a timely manner.
- You must have the ability to work efficiently and change gears quickly.
- Proficiency with Windows XP to Windows 10 is expected and any Apple and Linux knowledge would be helpful.
- You will also be trained in installation of Fiber Internet, Phone, and TV as well as running network cable and setting up wireless networks.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background Check
- 2 years PC repair and/or Network Administration required
- Degree in similar field and/or certifications
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Schedule is 8-5, Monday thru Friday. However, there are times when projects require more time and occasionally and emergency could be called in on the weekend.
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Holidays and weekends off
- 401K matching
- Free service to your home (to those in our service area)
Go to all jobs